Dear Friends and Family (and maybe the occasional stranger),
As most of you know, I'm a Halloween costume aficionado(insert "freak"). I love thinking up Halloween costumes for myself, for my family, for friends... I've even been known to help strangers in the craft store or costume isle in the grocery store.
I mean, when you hear someone say to the girl behind the cloth cutting counter, "I wonder how much tulle it will take to make a tutu..." How can you not lend a hand when you've just finished making one and know?!? Or how can you not tell someone the easy way to make an easy and inexpensive kangaroo costume for a kid that down right wants to be nothing else? Or not throw in your two cents when a friend on Facebook says, "I have no idea what I'm going to be, suggestions?" Josh has been kind enough to indulge my crazy for all the years we've
gotten to be together on Halloween so far. This years are going to be
epic... but they aren't done yet. But I digress...
I know, I'm a crazy, but I love dressing up. I love seeing other people let loose and dress up for a day or an hour or what have you.
That isn't what this post is about (Though if you're having a struggle coming up with something, or an easy way to DIY a costume you or one of you're kids really wants to be, seriously, I can probably help... Just ask my sisters.. or friends... or that random stranger I talked to in the grocery store).
This post is about me wanting to enter a couples contest over at this really great blog "The Dating Divas". The catch, I need my friends and family to vote for my picture in order for this to be worth it. So, I'm soliciting your help. The prizes are pretty fantastic and I think the picture below has a good shot. I mean, who doesn't love that cute little Jessie or that HOT Woody? I know my Bo-Peep is purple instead of pink, but stilll, right?
So, if you love me, or if you will just be nice and indulge my crazy just a tinybit I'd really appreciate it!
In order to vote just click here and scroll down until you see the picture I posted just below..
Thank you again for your indulgence and hopefully your vote! =]
And again, I'm serious about the help with the costume thing. I haven't met a costume idea yet that has stumped me on a way to make it happen. =] *knock on wood*
No comments:
Post a Comment