Saturday, July 14, 2012

Before all the family fun

So I decided to throw up a few quick posts now that we are finally back from all of the recent activities we've been attending. I also didn't want anyone giving up on my return just yet! ^_^
We've been busy the last three-ish weeks. Activities with family and a few crafty things have taken up our time. So without further ado... here are a few pictures (and links to recipes and such) for your viewing pleasure.
A picture of the Summer decorations for the wreath
A few weeks back when Josh was around in the evenings and parts of the weekend, we went to strawberry days out at the local Nursery. They had pretend panning for gold and a lady bug hunt and free ice cream, so we decided to go. It was lots of fun for all of us!
Panning for "gold"
Finding "gold" in the wind
Looking for Lady Bugs
Dad found one!
All her lady Bugs
(They later got cooked in the car, which was sad, but then she was okay because she got to feed them to her turtles)
Later that day, there was also a military appreciation type thing at the park we went to and Addisen played and played and played on all the bouncy things they had there. She scared me a few times with how daring she was, but I guess guts are better than no guts, right?
She became an expert climber
Amelia LOVES swinging her feet when she's being pushed in the stroller
Got to have a visit with my good friend Sandra who was their and her cute little dog
Amelia LOVED her!
A few days later, we enjoyed the opening ceremonies for the summer games and went and watched the fire works with cousins and friends and played with glow sticks and at snacks etc.
There is a baby playing in there, though it's a little hard to see.
So the next picture I feel a little bad about. Addisen asked if she could swing and I said yes, but I had to run in to feed Amelia and check on something. I left the back door open to hear her and keep an eye on her, but 10 minutes later she was being WAY too quiet for my liking so I went out to really check on her and this is what I find. Sleeping swing princess. 
 Addisen has also really been into doing her nails lately, so I've been having some fun with it. ^_^
"Rainbow" Nails
She's so big and fun and smart, sometimes I forget she's only 3!
Cowgirl Days

No comments:

Post a Comment