Saturday, July 14, 2012

Visiting Teaching Treats

So we were too busy for me to get in my visiting teaching earlier in the month and then we were leaving for all of our family activities so Addisen helped me make some cookie pops so I could drop them off to my ladies as a "popping in" quick visit. She really was a great helper.

I got the idea from here and used this recipe to make them. Super easy. I got the lollipop sticks with a coupon at JoAnn's so they weren't pricy. I thought about using popcicle sticks, but liked these better.

They turned out super tasty! I personally thought they were the best right out of the oven when they were warm and gooey, but they were still a good cookie 2 days later too!
The finished product in the bag with some other treats to go with them and a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment